Welcome to the Trustee Corporations Association of New Zealand Incorporated (TCA) website.
TCA is the industry body representing New Zealand’s licensed Trustee Corporations which have a unique role in maintaining investor confidence in New Zealand’s financial markets.
All TCA Members provide Corporate Trustee services: –
- for regulated products pursuant to the Financial Markets Conduct Act where a licensed Supervisor is required, and
- for wholesale products which do not require a licensed Supervisor.
To provide Corporate Trustee services for regulated products, a Corporate Trustee must be licensed by the Financial Markets Authority.
There are 5 licensed Members of TCA: –
- Anchorage Trustee Services Limited
- Covenant Trustee Services Limited
- Public Trust (including its wholly owned subsidiary New Zealand Permanent Trustees Limited)
- The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited
- Trustees Executors Limited
This website contains details of the roles of Supervisors in the New Zealand financial markets, their responsibilities and the benefits they deliver.
Three of our Members, Public Trust, The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited and Trustees Executors Limited also provide personal advisory services and this website also provides some details of the services offered by those Members.